Universal Balancing repeatedly produce innovative axle balancers that achieve the highest levels of accuracy and repeatability, and have even reduced the number of machines required when compared to alternative vendors. Working closely with customers to develop machines to balance any configuration of axle, Universal Balancing continuously enhance their technology to meet the latest and future production demands.
Universal offer a complete range of machines for full or half case RDU/PTU, third member, and beam axle configurations. Our machines measure in one or two planes, have an array of unbalance correction options and are operator or automatically loaded.
- World’s leading measuring system – UNI-64™ touchscreen technology
- Measure in 1 or 2 plane
- Industry leading part-to-part cycle time
- Patented zero clearance workholding with replica hung mass and pivot points
- Electronic hung mass compensation
- Numerous features to poka yoke process, and address manufacturing process deficiencies